Comments: Good Question
. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March
17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears +
Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest
private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and
keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are
Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur
at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the
ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run
Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
Better yet, just move The White House to BENTONVILLE , ARKANSAS and
let Wal-Mart take it over !!!!!!!
Posted by bgarrett at June 24, 2012 10:40 AM
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234
years to get it right and it is broke.
b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to
get it right and it is broke.
c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get
it right and it is broke.
d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it
right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and
transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44
years to get it right and they are broke.
f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get
it right and it is broke.
g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our
dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a
budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.
You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down
our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will
end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read
anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
Posted by bgarrett at June 24, 2012 10:43 AM
bgarrett, I think we should stop all the "War ons..."
End the war on crime
end the war on poverty
end the war on drugs
end the war on terror.
Everyone of these things is a way for the government to spend and waste money on a problem that isn't going to go away.
Posted by DoubleU at June 26, 2012 6:24 AM