Comments: Cheesebuger Gift Certificates Flood into Christie Offices

A Haiku to the NJ Gov

Clogged Arteries
speak to obese egotist
time to go bye bye

Posted by bill at November 7, 2012 8:17 AM

Democracy has done its work. The common people have spoken. They voted knowing exactly what they want, and in the next four years they're gonna get it good and hard.

Posted by Fearless Ferenc at November 7, 2012 8:55 AM

I think the Gov. "Dixie-Chicked" himself. He ingratiated himself with Liberals who sang his praises while he turned his back on his loyal fans. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes that the Liberals really aren't his friends.

Posted by Mumblix Grumph at November 7, 2012 9:29 AM

"If four years of endless failure have not rid them of this madness, the disease may well be terminal. Perhaps others will still see some cause for hope, and in another few weeks my friends may persuade me to see it, too. But today I will hear no such talk, and I doubt I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. At the moment, I am convinced America is doomed beyond all hope of redemption, and any talk of the future fills me with dread and horror."

Amen, Mr. McCain, amen.

Posted by tim at November 7, 2012 9:51 AM

Christie knows exactly what he is doing--his next opportunity will come as a Democrat. He made that realization last year and elevated it into a decision last week. His one virtue is that he is not indecisive. He didn't wait for the election results.

Posted by james wilson at November 7, 2012 10:58 AM

Thank You Chrisie for outing yourself now instead of suckering people in 2016 to vote for you.
Liberal swine

Posted by Kelvin at November 8, 2012 8:30 AM

He cried. Over Springsteen. Who cries over Springsteen???

Posted by RedCarolina at November 11, 2012 10:54 AM