Comments: "I think it's time for you to seriously consider salad, you fat fuck." [BUMPED]

I have to tell 'ya, Obama's rectum taste an awful lot like my mama's lasagna.

Posted by Rocky at February 26, 2013 10:57 PM

The picture of him embracing Obama says it all.
His gluttony says it all ; if we will only we will see.

Posted by Grace at February 26, 2013 11:04 PM

Get off the elephant before you flip it over you corpulent fornicator.

Posted by NLM at February 27, 2013 12:41 AM

If he ran from President in 2012 everyone of you people would line up and vote for him because he had the letter "R" after his name.

Posted by Potsie at February 27, 2013 4:57 AM

Cristie is registered in the Pragmatic Party.
As is just about every other poltroon in office more than one term.

Posted by Vermont Woodchuck at February 27, 2013 5:13 AM

Potsie,

He has his place in New Jersey. Because of the 'R' after his name, people in New Jersey think he's a Republican. Unfortunately, outside of New Jersey, Christie has no place in the real world. Vote for him for president? No f'in' way, regardless of the letter after his name.

Posted by Former Lurker at February 27, 2013 6:33 AM

Former Lurker, in 2012 a Massachusetts liberal named Romney ran for president with the republican party's approval. Republican voters lined up and voted for that Massachusetts liberal named Romney. If Christie was the nominee for a presidential election republican voters line up and vote for him because republican voters vote for who they are told to vote for.

Posted by Potsie at February 27, 2013 6:55 AM

Granted, Republican party approved of Mitt Romney, no dispute there.
Only reason he received 47% of the national vote, though, is because he was not Obama.

Posted by stephen b at February 27, 2013 7:25 AM

Even Bloomberg ran with an (R) after his name but is anyone foolish enough to think he's a conservative. On Bushes second term I knew the (R) meant rino and couldn't pull the handle. And Romney has the same problem, the (R) means rino. I have quit voting for president, and have refused to vote for several other offices with the (R) for rino. Will the republican political class ever figure it out?

Posted by indyjonesouthere at February 27, 2013 8:22 AM

All the warning signs were there from the beginning. The girl was good in bed, but not LTR materiel.

Posted by james wilson at February 27, 2013 8:30 AM

Why do Chaz Bono and Chris Christie remind me of each other?

Posted by Bizzy Brain at February 27, 2013 9:49 AM

Yes Potsie, I would have voted for fat fuck Christie because he was not Obama. And your point is . . . what?

Democrats are even more inclined to vote for whom they are told to vote for, which is one reason why Obama won.

Who did you vote for, Potsie? Or did you even bother to do that?

Posted by Don Rodrigo at February 27, 2013 9:57 AM

The lesser of two evils is still evil -- I think Potsie might say. However, most of us also understand that it is still lesser.

You have testicular cancer. Cutting off one is bad. Waiting and losing two is ...?

I did not vote for Romney. I voted against Obama in the way that had the best chance of being effective.

In an ideal world, we could get a better candidate for the Republican party. Of course, since it's an ideal world, I probably wouldn't be around to enjoy it.

Posted by mushroom at February 27, 2013 1:31 PM

Look, this ought to be proof enough, that every single stinking Republican officeholder in this bloody country of ours is a fully-invested vassal of the Ruling Party.

The Republican Party and it's officeholders now have neither the desire nor the capability of being a governing party, and they do not want to be an effective loyal opposition. They believe they see the writing on the wall, the Ruling Party is ascendant, and they are scrambling to secure their place as loyal vassals and be granted their minor fiefs of conservative and libertarian voters to plunder and control.

The Ruling Party is assembling a democratic majority from its retainers, vassals, and peasantry. Retainers: the media; vassals: banks, corporations, RINOs; peasantry: everybody getting a government check.

And you know who the Ruling Party thinks their field slaves are. The Liberties. The remaining free men and women of the United States, who will bow to no stinking sovereign. The Ruling Party intends to enslave the Liberties.

To the Liberties, then. When will you rise up? Will you ever resist this yoke being tightened about your necks? Or will you kiss the lash and chains that bind you?

Posted by John A. Fleming at February 27, 2013 1:47 PM

Christie's not a conservative. He is a financial pragmatist. He faced down the education unions in New Jersey and balanced the budget. If it is choice between someone like Christie who knows how to get fiscal matters in hand and a democrat who thinks printing money is sound fiscal policy, I will vote gladly for Christie even though I know he's not a conservative.

Those who refuse to vote for a candidate who doesn't meet your standards of purity are one reason Romney failed to win. If Romney was in office now, would we be looking at all the tax increases and pitifully small budget cuts? I don't think so.

Posted by Jimmy J. at February 27, 2013 2:25 PM

1. Basically from the first time I saw pictures of Chris Christie, I thought he could pass for Steve Schirripa's brother. The resemblance is uncanny.

2. I'd vote for Christie if he were the last resort. That said, don't ever think I don't know exactly what the guy is. As far as politics go, I'd say he's a better-marbled Rudy Giuliani, except Rudy has at least a little bit of party loyalty, not to mention shame. Yeah, I know. It's true. Performing in drag is less shameful than slobbering all over Barack Obama. Which leads me to

3. Note to the Secret Service: If the governor's doctor ever puts him on a low-fat diet and he's scheduled to meet with the president, be afraid. Be very afraid. Chris may start looking at the boss and start seeing a barbecued rib.

Posted by Rich Fader at February 27, 2013 4:03 PM

Really Potsie, your point is exactly what? I would approach Christie the same way I approached Romney (but in a more roundabout way for obvious reasons). I would work against him in the primaries because he's Dem Lite. But, yes, if he won the primary election I would cast my vote for him in the general election. I mean, fer Christ sake, who else am I going to vote for. I'd slash my wrists with a tablespoon before I'd *ever* vote Democrat and voting third party is a waste.

Posted by D S Craft at February 27, 2013 8:43 PM

Perspicacious Chap-fallen could prepare objective been a spray of chipboards and wires but they made it look fantastic.
It looked blood-curdling and intoxicating - like something abroad of 2001, a big, deadly, supercool oppressive compel
Deep Dismal could suffer with well-grounded been a group of chipboards and wires but they made it look fantastic.
It looked frightful and charming - like something out of 2001, a big, menacing, supercool severe tool along

Posted by LiffVieme at June 11, 2013 2:10 PM