Comments: I’m a gay New Yorker — and I’m coming out as a conservative

The "Milo" effect works again

Posted by pinklady at February 16, 2017 5:52 PM

I've been told that pillow biters are about 2% of the population, so why should I care?

Posted by Bill Jones at February 16, 2017 6:07 PM

Bill expound on your logic, as you are too smart to posit sexual identity alone is the only identity capable of gaining power through persuasion, or that population percentages divided by definitions of identity equals some sort of predictave power previously absent essential variables like wealth or "touch" abilities.

Certainly you are not too stupid not to notice lots of people have amassed influence aka power even though they are members of different affiliations and structures than their percentage of the population would be capable of dictating in the absence of what defines the whole person.

Gay Jew Crippled Dwarf is different than Jew Crippled Dwarf even if you don't understand the implications, or even the distinction itself.

To be fair, lots of groups could fit under the label of 2% of the population, and you're in fact correct we aren't talking about them because, in part, they aren't 30% or 40% of the population, but please understand we don't talk about literally infinite things, and the things we talk about aren't infinite but specific and chosen for reasons perhaps DNA hard-wired but perhaps not.

Also thank you for not being ghostsniper, the paradigm of wasting time on pissants like me instead of saving his family's universe from City folk and all those many, many others coming ANYDAY NOW to martyr themselves and not our prescient forewarned prophet of doomed doom dooming doomfully.

Posted by Guildofcannonballs at February 17, 2017 2:13 AM

"To be fair..." yeah, right lol

Smoke em if you see em, @ 1000 yds out.....

Used to like me some Buckley, maybe 30 years ago or so.

Posted by ghostsniper at February 17, 2017 4:21 AM

Why bother? I could care less but it's not worth the effort.
Enough that Milo is destructing the logic-less Wrongs. As he expertly out baits the Wrongs he has earned the title MasterBaiter. If he takes the title personally and puns it erotically, so what?
What victories over the Wrongs have the rest of us to report?

Posted by Howard Nelson at February 17, 2017 7:29 AM