Comments: We know liberalism is about toddler-rules and the feeling of winning,

As every parent knows, you can't reason with a child.

With *positive nurturing*, in time, most children will grow a reasoning brain. The ones that do not have not been raised properly and will continue to be a problem for other people to deal with.

I'm way past my child rearing years so I have little tolerance for the results of people that didn't do their job properly.

When they run their jibber don't hesitate, crack em and crack em hard, then unass the AO. Let the pain be their sensei.

Posted by ghostsniper at April 9, 2017 8:43 AM

It's only a short, toddler-step from these to Alinsky's rules. This explains a lot about most liberals' level of maturity.

Posted by waltj at April 9, 2017 8:46 AM

"It's only a short, toddler-step from these to Alinsky's rules."

Yes. And the short step of late appears to be that short step into a State University.

Posted by Denny at April 9, 2017 3:23 PM

People are always incredulous when I say my children don't go to University. It is incomprehensible to them that my bright, gifted kids opt out of that trap.

Posted by Lesle at April 9, 2017 6:03 PM

“Socialism, like the ancient ideas from which it springs, confuses the distinction between government and society. As a result of this, every time we object to a thing being done by government, the socialists conclude that we object to its being done at all. We disapprove of state education. Then the socialists say that we are opposed to any education. We object to a state religion. Then the socialists say that we want no religion at all. We object to a state-enforced equality. Then they say that we are against equality. And so on, and so on. It is as if the socialists were to accuse us of not wanting persons to eat because we do not want the state to raise grain.”
― Frédéric Bastiat, The Law

Posted by Denny at April 9, 2017 7:45 PM

Toddlers are not human beings, toddlers are human becomings.(or not, depends on the raising)

Posted by Speller at April 11, 2017 2:45 AM

This is the creed and essence of the Mohammedans as well.

Posted by Jewel at April 14, 2017 8:59 AM