The Argument for the Targeted Elimination of Anti-American Activists [Bumped]

This from Ann Barnhardt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMLoLtFn6s and others on side bar.

Posted by Lance de Boyle at May 18, 2017 12:08 PM

Exactly correct. I have been telling people this for years. A cement contractor was by today to look at a building project I am planning. National politics being brought up by him, he agreed with me that the left has gone too far. I stated that the only way to correct the situation was by elimination of the leftists to last turd. He, being a Mormon looked at me like I was a nut case.

Seeing his dismay I said, you are going to have to fight or die, to save your offspring. The religious fanatics are not dependable allies to the defense of our way of life.

Yes, the French Revolution is an example of what can and must transpire here. Read the real books written on the subject, if you can find them.

Posted by twhunt@reagan.com at May 18, 2017 2:31 PM

Well, as a catholic I can counter that by saying my Mormon friend brought me along a couple years ago in our daily conversations. He emphasized preparation because the republic is dead. This has the potential to rip across so many lines. What matters is if they arrive at the party, not when. Preferably before it's too late. Welcome to the party pal.

Posted by ambiguousfrog at May 18, 2017 3:08 PM

On election night my girlfriend was so excited, "We've won!", she said.

"No, We've begun." I replied.

Posted by John The River at May 18, 2017 5:50 PM

"The religious fanatics are not dependable allies to the defense of our way of life."
===============================

This.
Except for the word *our*.
Not divide.
Not fracture.
Explosion.
There is no we, our, or us.
Just me and mine.
Let your guard down and that's when they stick it in.
Don't underestimate anything or anyone.

Posted by ghostsniper at May 18, 2017 6:26 PM

Interesting comment about "religious fanatics".
Generally speaking, anyone who is even a smidgen more religious than I am is a "fanatic", while anyone who is in the slightest degree less religious is a "heathen".

Posted by orcadrvr at May 18, 2017 9:00 PM

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"
He said, "Nobody loves me."
I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"
He said, "A Christian."
I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"
He said, "Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."
I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

-- Emo Philips

Posted by vanderleun at May 19, 2017 5:57 PM

Raucous laughter,and much applause. Needed,thanks.

Posted by Nori at May 19, 2017 8:32 PM

Many would consider me a religious fanatic but I know I am just a heathen. Trying, yet forgiven.

Posted by Snakepit Kansas at May 20, 2017 6:02 AM

Just came back from a week and a day in the belly of the beast. It was a sleep-in concave of people in my profession (artists), and I was their co-leader.
Only the liberals let go a few political lines, and those after hours. I kept quiet and was a paragon of composure.
Now that I'm home, all of the come back lines fill my head. They're not very good, but whatever. Comes down to Trump is conservative, I guess, and has a bad personality. As if this is high school and popularity is the key to presidential politics.
About a year ago I sensed embarrassment and no love for Obama among my peers, but he's back on their tongues, now. Hillary is an admitted skank, all the way around. No one will say it, but she was a terrible candidate.
OK. I survived one more time.
I was blessedly ignorant of national politics for a week, and when I did tune in, the shitstrom that is Washington was raging about a special counsel. Turns out it's the same story: nothing to say, but politicos sure love the sound of their own voices.

Posted by Casey Klahn at May 20, 2017 5:34 PM

Great quote by Emo Philips.

Posted by orcadrvr at May 20, 2017 8:49 PM

"I was blessedly ignorant of national politics for a week..."
===========================

I know the feeling.

Was at the dog groomers last week and the groomer lady started on trump and I just let her run her mouth. I was tempted to cut her off at the knees but my mutt was only 1/2 shorn and I didn't want to get thrown out at that point. So I just shut it and zoned out for the rest of the time there.

"As if this is high school and popularity is the key to presidential politics."
==============================

Indeed. All news today is based on that attitude - 24/7 high school popularity contest. There is just not enough news out there to warrant a full time news business so they fabricate it. See how many times they can re-write the same fake thing over and over.

All of them now make most of their money from advertisers so it wouldn't bother me at all if trump made a new law that limited the amount advertisers could *write-off* and therefore cut the amount of revenue the 24/7 news organizations collect. Most of what they create is not news but rather gossip.

Posted by ghostsniper at May 21, 2017 4:02 AM

Ghost, I went bumper to bumper yesterday: woke up there and ended my day here at a parade in the city that my daughter was band marching in. Enjoyed the HS bands tremendously, and the veteran's entries, of which there were many. I waved at the princesses and the horseback riders, the SeaBees and the ROTC kids, but never at any of the politicians. They get no love from me. I also turned a cold shoulder to the news people in the parade. Varmints. I did wave at the sheriff, even though he's not mine.
It's a hell of a workout when every 5th passing event has a color guard, and I feel compelled to salute. That's proper etiquette. I noticed the uniformed military members working the crowd did not. What the hell are they teaching these kids, nowadays?

Posted by Casey Klahn at May 21, 2017 8:52 AM

Once more:

"The worst thing this rotten assed gov't ever did was to hijack the public school system for that is at the base of all societal ills."

--gs, 2099

Posted by ghostsniper at May 21, 2017 6:06 PM

The religious are dependable. It just, ...depends on what they believe, religiously.
As a believer I'm not afraid to kill or die.
I know where I'm going and I also know the one I have to kill ain't going there so, no troubles.

Did you know that in the Great Patriotic War that the Soviets had to let religion and patriotism become legal again in order to start having victories against the Nazis?
Yeah. Apparently atheists, who are stone materialists, aren't willing to give up or risk anything material, including their lives.
Who'd have guessed?